Contact & Information
You may have a clear, well-written and informative website, but without contact details, your customers won't be able to get in touch! We can create a suitable Contact Us page for your site that contains all the necessary information your clients need, whether they want to order an item from you or simply call you to make an enquiry about something.
Your Contact Us page should include such vital information as your company's phone number, address, and email address. If your business has premises as well as being online, you may also want to include directions on how to get there, with information about nearby public transport stops.
A Contact Us page can be purely functional and contain the bare details about how to get in touch, or it can also contain useful statements, information or persuasive language to encourage people to actually send that email or pick up that phone.
As with all the writing work we carry out, we will ensure that your Contact Us page is as unique as possible and will create fresh new content especially written by our team of experienced content writers.
Here are some of the factors that need to be considered when creating a Contact Us page for any company website.
- Including your company name so that people always have it in mind when browsing the various pages of your website. In all the content we write for you, we will make sure that your company name is at the forefront so that it sticks in the reader's mind.
- Making sure that the page is easy to find. You don't want clients to get frustrated searching a confusing website for your contact information, as it is likely they will simply choose to go with another company. With a clear, appealing and easy-to-navigate layout, readers will be able to locate the information they need and get in touch with you easily.
- Making sure that all contact information is up to date and ensuring that all links work correctly. You don't want customers attempting to contact you only to be faced with an email address that is no longer used or an old phone number.
- The content should be well laid out and look good to encourage people to actually take that next step of getting in touch with your business.
- If necessary, including individual phone numbers or email addresses for individual members of staff. This will allow clients to get in touch with the specific person they need to talk to and will cut down on wasted time.
- Including a link to the FAQ page. If a customer has an enquiry, they may find the answer on your FAQ page rather than having to call or email you. This will save time both for them and for your business.
- You could include some information about when you will be available for phone calls and the time frame in which you will be able to reply to emails so that people know the best times to get in touch.